A trading tool for professional advisors and investment managers to allocate block trades to multiple client accounts.
The following options are made available:
- Define a variety of criteria to automatically allocate shares to a single client account or multiple client accounts.
- Set up Account Groups to allocate shares based on a single method for a group of accounts.
- Create Allocation Profiles that allocate specific percentages or shares of each order to individual accounts based on your own rules and values.
- Set a default allocation that will be used automatically when you create an order, and easily change the default allocation at any time.
- Modify allocations on an order-by-order basis.
- Create Account Aliases to assign easy-to-remember names to accounts.
- Place orders and allocate shares directly from Trader Workstation.
For more information, see the TWS Users’ Guide.